Start a Chapter
Steps to Start Your Chapter
- Ask any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Recruit at least 20 classmates/friends in your school/region to join your chapter!
3. Launch outreach campaigns to get as many people to take our survey (the pledge is included) as possible (aim for at least 2,000- break it down so it isn’t as intimidating! For example, 400 from five schools?)
Why? This helps us get the word out about our work and our resources, and helps us collect community data.
4. Reach out to at least 5 neighboring cities to form partnerships with city councils/policymakers, and network with local organizations and businesses
5. Work with MarbleWatch on expanding your chapter and launching campaigns an initiatives to further the cause!